Midwest Fastener acquires Hy-Ko Products
We are pleased to announce that Midwest Fastener (through a wholly-owned subsidiary) has acquired Hy-Ko Products. The new company, Hy-Ko Products Company, LLC, will be led by the DeVries family (Midwest Fastener), and Bass/Kaufman (Hy-Ko) will still be involved, with the goal of superior customer care, long-term growth, and operational efficiencies. The cultural and business combination makes sense for the new company moving forward.
All employees will remain in place and the expertise of each enterprise will be retained and expanded to help serve the marketplace. The ongoing mission of providing quality products and service to our retail and distribution partners is first and foremost. Our global companies will focus on new products, R&D, innovation, supply chain optimization, sales support, and leadership. Here are some highlights:
- Midwest Fastener has been a trusted supplier of general and construction Fasteners since 1967.
- Hy-Ko Products is a trusted supplier for Numbers Letters & Signs, Keys, Accessories and Electrical Specialty since 1949.
Midwest – Hy-Ko Combined:
- Over 160 sales and service professionals located in the USA, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Canada.
- 8 Distribution, Manufacturing, Packaging and HQ facilities located in the US and Mexico; Providing excellent service to our customers within 48 hours.
- Management of over 75,000 SKU’s with a full suite of merchandising, equipment and in store support.
- Full support of our customers by reinvesting in innovation, advanced technologies and maintain open access to leadership.
Our top priority will be to ensure high service levels across all product categories, minimize and eliminate service disruptions while driving profitable sales for our all constituents. Midwest and Hy-Ko can serve as the one source solution for all your Fasteners, Keys, Accessories, Signs and Electrical Specialty product needs. We are available at any time to talk about this event.
Midwest Fastener founded in 1967 is a trusted and recognizable fastener supplier. Find more information on Midwest Fastener at fastenerconnection.com and on Linked-In. For more information, please contact: Stephanie Harvey, VP Marketing, Midwest Fastener – email@example.com or Ann Ross, VP Marketing, Hy-Ko Products – aross@HY-Ko.com.